omicron psi omega step shows
Omicron psi omega step shows
Ищите информацию по фразе "omicron psi omega step shows"?
Мы поможем Вам!
Видео по фразе omicron psi omega step shows
Что Вы можете найти на YouTube:Xi Omicron Grad Chapter of Omega Psi Phi in the Delta Centennial Step show 8/ 23/2013
Статьи по фразе omicron psi omega step shows
Какие статьи можно найти на Google по фразе omicron psi omega step shows:
|Kappa Kappa Psi|
|Founded||November 27, 1919; 96 years ago (1919-11-27)|
Oklahoma A&M College (now Oklahoma State University)
|Vision statement||With a dedicated spirit of unity and cooperation, we are unequivocally committed to become the world standard of excellence for band fraternal organizations.|
|Motto||"Strive for the Highest"|
The PODIUM (1939–present)The Baton (1922–1947)
|Chapters||209 active, 315 chartered|
|Headquarters||401 E. 9th Ave.|
Stillwater, Oklahoma, US
Kappa Kappa PsiΚΚΨKKPsi
Founding and expansion
World War II
Effect of Title IX
Early 21st century
National Intercollegiate Band
Local programs and activities
Jewelry and symbols
Chapters and districts
National Presidents of Kappa Kappa Psi
| Find more about|
Kappa Kappa Psi
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Media from Commons|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Texts from Wikisource|
- Kappa Kappa Psi official website
- Kappa Kappa Psi/Tau Beta Sigma National Headquarters official website
- Kappa Kappa Psi on Facebook
- Kappa Kappa Psi on Twitter
- Kappa Kappa Psi's channel on YouTube
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc has been a beacon of light for so many in the community since 1920! Continue to uphold your principles of scholarship, service, sisterly love and Finer Womanhood while wearing your letters as much as possible on campus this year. One popular shirt that everyone in your chapter should have is the Bold Stack tee -- it features your full sorority name in letters that nearly take up the entire front of the shirt. And for a more discreet and classic style, get the Scripty Ladies T-Shirt -- it's imprinted with your sorority name in an intricate script font.
At the beginning of the semester, you're going to have interests watching you and your chapter sorors, so make sure you're wearing some great motivational tees, like the Z Phi B GO! Ladies tee. If you're planning to throw a few parties during the semester, check out the Keep Calm and Party On shirt for Zetas, which features a beautiful dove flying high.
Keep this page bookmarked and come back whenever you need gifts for your alumni, returning members and new little sisters or if you have a special event in the making. These Zeta Phi Beta T-Shirt Designs are timeless and sure to be treasured long into the future!
E-123 Omega(Ｅ－１２３ "オメガ", E-123 Omega?)E-123 “Ω”
Concept and creation
Omega's silver frontal stripe is also occasionally miss-colored as black in some artworks.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
Other game appearances and cameos
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Rival series
Super Smash Bros. series
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
|Type||Image||Game||Effect in the Subspace emissary|
|Sticker||Sonic Heroes||[Flame] - Resistance +17|
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Mario & Sonic series
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Wrestling (Free Style) Match
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Omega's role in the Wii U version of the game is unknown, but the Omega costume from previous installments appears to be in the game.
Omega appears in the Arcade version of the game, but is a Rival character instead of playable.
Powers and abilities
Shadow the Hedgehog
Focus FieldMetal Storm
Rouge the Bat
Blazing TornadoMetal Storm
Mephiles the Dark
Sonic and Friends
In other media
All in all, Omega is a character who has little fan base, but few people view the character in a negative manner.
- Sonic Heroes - "This Machine", performed by Julien-K. This theme is shared with Team Dark.
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games - Rival: Omega. Theme played while going against Omega.
- "Looks like those guys are guarding that case." - Omega coming across Eggman's robots guarding a case in Sonic Heroes. This is one of the few occasions when Omega speaks with simpler language.
- "Affirmative." - Omega says this instead of "yes" numerous times in Sonic Heroes.
- "Negative." - Omega says this instead of "no".
- "Worthless consumer models!" - Omega insulting Eggman's robots in Sonic Heroes.
- "Eggman is mine. Get out of our way!" - Omega says this before the battle against Team Chaotix in Sonic Heroes' Team Dark story.
- "Activation ready!" - When getting a Team Blast in Sonic Heroes.
- "I couldn't even beat Gamma or Beta." - When getting an E rank with Omega in Sonic Heroes.
- "Power balance adjustments needed."- When getting a D rank with Omega in Sonic Heroes.
- "Satisfactory level." - When getting a C rank with Omega in Sonic Heroes.
- "This proves my power!" - When getting a B rank with Omega in Sonic Heroes.
- "I am Omega! The Ultimate E-series Robot!" - When getting a A rank with Omega in Sonic Heroes.
- "Combat ability of these two are beyond my expectation." - Omega when standing still for a while in Sonic Heroes.
- "Schedule maintenance overdue." - Another of Omega's quotes when standing still for a while in Sonic Heroes.
- "Are you the original?" - Omega meeting Shadow in Iron Jungle during gameplay in Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Reassess target priorities." - Omega attacking a GUN soldier in Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Eggman... I will defeat you once and for all!" - Omega during the last fight against the Egg Breaker in the neutral story of Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Doctor Eggman, I will destroy you and reign supreme." - Omega during the penultimate fight against Eggman in the neutral story of Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Eggman... target acquired... Locked and loaded... FIRE!" - Omega preparing to destroy Eggman in the epilogue of the neutral story in Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Mission completed." - When finishing a level in Sonic Heroes with Omega.
- "Mission failed." - Omega falling to his death.
- "Must eradicate all Eggman's robots." - Omega at the start of Sonic Heroes.
- "New target acquisition. Sights locked on: Metal Sonic." - Omega preparing to fight Metal Madness in Sonic Heroes.
- "ORANGE FOREST CREATURE HAS GONE MAD. RECOMMEND IMMEDIATE DESTRUCTION." - Omega stating that Tails is insane for believing that Eggman was being good in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
- "THERE IS NO REASON TO DOUBT SHADOW OR ROUGE. THERE IS NO REASON TO TRUST THE REST OF THESE MEATBAGS." - Omega assessing a situation in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
- "STUPID MEATBAGS." - Omega insulting Sonic when he falls asleep after the credits in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
- "My name is E-123 Omega. I am the ultimate robot. All who get in my path will be crushed!" - Omega introducing himself in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.
- "Target acquired!"- Omega appearing as a rival in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.
- "We are here to face Eggman!" Omega attacking a GUN soldier in Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Sensors locked on Eggman. Non-compliant intruders will be destroyed!" - Omega stating that he will destroy Team Sonic before their battle in Sonic Heroes.
- "Beaten by fruit... How weak they must be." - Omega commenting on Eggman's robots being destroyed by the large fruit that the black frogs cause to fall in the Lost Jungle in Sonic Heroes.
- "Engage hand to hand combat mode." -Omega preparing to battle Eggman in Sonic Heroes.
- In Sonic Heroes, Omega has a purple aura around him while jumping. In Shadow the Hedgehog, it is red. In Sonic the Hedgehog he has no aura, and simply jumps using his jets, without spinning.
- In Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), Omega's hover ability can be exploited to fly without descending by repeatedly tapping the jump button instead of simply holding it, though this could be due to a glitch.
- Omega is the only playable character in Sonic Heroes to not have appeared in the anime Sonic X or its comic spin-off.
- It is possible that Omega is not powered by an animal like the rest of the E-Series robots (with the exception of E-121 Phi and E-100 Alpha) as he was in standby mode for over two hundred years in Sonic the Hedgehog, therefore, the animal would have died (although he does mention something about a back-up power source). Archie Comics writer Ian Flynn has speculated that Omega's power comes from the Power Cores featured in Sonic Heroes.
- In the current Sonic the Hedgehog timeline, Omega is shown to be powered by a Chaos Drive rather than an animal.
- In the Xbox 360 version of Sonic the Hedgehog, in the scene where Shadow and Omega return from the future, if the player looks closely above the purple portal he/she can see Omega on top of it before he comes out of it. This is one of the numerous glitches found within the game.
- Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood marks the first time he's ever been playable on a handheld Sonic game, the first time he hasn't had a voice actor in a game he's playable in, the first time he's ever been playable outside a main series console game, and his first appearance on the Nintendo DS.
- After the player wins a battle with Omega in his/her team in Sonic Chronicles, he turns his upper body around and the stripe on his torso is replaced by a thin line.
- The position of the capital Omega symbol (Ω) on Omega's shoulder has changed throughout the series. In Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog, the symbol is on the front of his left shoulder and back of his right, in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) only one is on the front of his left and in Sonic Chronicles it's on both sides of his left and right shoulders. As of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Omega's symbols have been returned to their original place, but in Sonic Colors it keeps moving due to Omega only having a single still image that is paralleled to represent him facing an opposite direction. Most of the time, he faces to the left, however, and on that side his symbol is in the correct spot.
- Interestingly, the Omega symbol in modern times is often used to refer to Ohms, a measure of resistance in a circuit. This is fitting, seeing as Omega is mechanical and "resisted" Eggman's rule early in the franchise.
- During any battle in Charyb's lair when it's flooded, the player can see air bubbles coming out of Omega even though he does not breathe. It is possible that he is treated as the living thing.
- Omega's character art for Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog shows him with a black stripe running down his chest. However, the gameplay model in both games and the CG cutscenes in Sonic Heroes show it to be a grey/silver. In Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), both his character art and model showed the silver stripe. However, BioWare made the stripe black again for Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
- The term "meatbag", one that Omega used on several occasions in Sonic Chronicles: the Dark Brotherhood, is well known for being used by HK-47 who debuted in the game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic in 2003, another game developed by Bioware. Coincidentally, Omega and HK-47 made their worldwide video game debuts in the same year. They also believe themselves superior to other robots and like to participate in acts of violence. It should also be noted that since 1999, "meatbag" has been used repeatedly by Bender, another robot, of the sci-fi animated sitcom Futurama.
- Omega's first English voice actor, Jon St. John, was also the voice of Big the Cat and Duke Nukem from the series of the same name. By coincidence, Duke Nukem is yet another "gun toting" and destruction loving character.
- Omega's second English voice actor was once believed to be Andrew Rannells, who had also voiced Gamma in Sonic X, despite the vast difference in voice.
- Omega is the only "Amigo" character in Sonic the Hedgehog to fight in a boss level (Mephiles the Dark in the Flame Core level along with Shadow and the Egg Genesis in White Acropolis in Team Attack Amigo).
- Many fans believe that the song Waking Up by Julien-K, (the theme song for the "Neutral" ending of Shadow the Hedgehog) is also meant for Omega as well as Shadow, as some of the lyrics also describe certain characteristics of Omega; also, there's a part of the lyrics that is sung with a robotic voice effect, possibly as a nod to him.
- Omega, Cream the Rabbit, and all three members of Team Chaotix are the only recurring playable characters to not get their own personal theme song.
- Omega was featured in Sonic and the Black Knight on three pieces of winning artwork made by fans.
- In Sonic Heroes, Omega is the only Power Type character who is not organic, as well as the only playable character who was introduced in the same game.
- In Sonic Chronicles: the Dark Brotherhood, Omega is one of the four characters to not be affected by the brainwashing of the Voxai Overmind, most likely because he is a robot.
- Omega is the only ally in Shadow the Hedgehog to not receive new artwork for the game.
- He is also the only ally which does not appear in the final story or the intro of the game.
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games was Omega's first appearance on a Nintendo Wii game.
- While Omega is not playable in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, the Mii suit designed after him (which mimics Omega's stats) reveals that Omega would, surprisingly, be classified as a Skill type, despite Omega being faced in a speed-orientated event and being classified as a power character in Sonic Heroes. Interestingly, Omega's stats are the same as Eggman.
- In Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Omega is the only character with equipment unique to him.
- Omega was one of the final roles ever played by Maddie Blaustein.
- In the Nintendo DS version of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, when Omega runs low on stamina, he can be seen sweating despite being a robot and therefore not having sweat. It is most likely used for casually reference, or comic relief.
- Omega seems to have significant knowledge of the Shadow Androids Eggman was employing, as he immediately assumed Shadow was one of them when first laying eyes on him and also told Rouge that they were made through cloning when she discovered a room full of them.
- Omega seems to speak differently in the games. In Sonic Heroes, Omega could speak in complete English. In Sonic the Hedgehog, he could speak English, but mostly said computer commands. In Sonic Colors, all he said was computer language or incomplete English.
- While using a glitch, the player can get Omega into Shadow's section of Wave Ocean, and even complete the stage as Omega. Sonic and Tails can get there also, using various glitches.
- Based on Omega's statement in Shadow the Hedgehog, on Expert Mode in the stages Mad Matrix and Lava Shelter, he appears to have a strong desire to prove that he is stronger than Shadow.
- Omega has the capital Omega symbol (Ω) painted on the front of his left shoulder, in contrast to all the other E-100s, which had lowercase Greek letters. This may be to show that Omega is the most powerful of Eggman's E-Series (though, the original set of E-100 series from Sonic Adventure had various Greek symbols), or because the character's designer felt that the capital letter was more noticeable and well-known than the lowercase (ω).
- Omega is one of two characters who have Sonic Channel artwork identical to their first renders, the other one being Gamma. Coincidentally, both characters are robots who were created by Dr. Eggman and then turned against him.
- In Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Omega makes several jokes using scientific terms. Sonic appears confused whenever Omega does this. Shadow and Rouge sometimes appear annoyed as well.
- When Omega talks in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood his text is all in uppercase letters to convey robotic speech. In other games such as Sonic Heroes, Sonic Colors and the Mario & Sonic franchise, Omega's speech is written in standard text.
- With the exception of Sonic Gems Collection and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Omega has never appeared in any Sonic game without Shadow or Rouge appearing in the same game, cameo or not.
- Omega is the only character in the Sonic series with the highest revealed weight.
- When looking at the Speed Highway in the White Space in Sonic Generations, there is a sign saying "E-123 Omega Road"
- In the cutscene before fighting Team Sonic in Sonic Heroes, nearly every black area of his design is navy blue. Assuming that it is not an error, this could be due to the lighting of the forest.
- E-123 Omega at Sonic Channel
- E-123 Omega's translated Japanese profile from Sonic Channel at Sonic Jam
Картинки по фразе omicron psi omega step shows
Какие картинки можно найти в Google Images по фразе omicron psi omega step shows: